baby it's cold outside! Brrrrrr




Hello everyone!!! how are you all??? oh, i’m a bit late with this post buttt i hope you enjoy it the same!
yesterday is started the new challenge over Little darling stamps and we have a fabolous theme with us:  Baby is cold outside!
❅I really can’t stay❅
-but baby it’s cold outside!!
 ❅I’ve got to go away❅
-buy baby it’s cold outside!!
❅this evening has been..❅
-so happy that you’d drop in
❅..so very nice ❅
-I’ll hold your hands , they’re just like ice
ohhh, do you know when you are on the trail with huge trees on your left and right and you are walking on snow? yes, this background remember me sky and the clouds…. that’s the why when i saw this sentiment from whimsy i have thinked “need itt!!”
so, for this beautiful challenge i have colored my sweet image from Little darling with pencils and zig wink of stella :)
i’ve used do much white for get to the card a really snowy effect….i like it, what about you? let me know what you think of my card just leaving a little comment here down :) Thank you for all the kind words that make me really happy :)
——–
Ciao a tutti!!! come state??? sono un pochino in ritardo con questo post ma spero vi piaccia ugualmente!
ieri è iniziato il nuovo challenge al Little darling e abbiamo un favolo tema con noi: baby it’s cold outside!
❅I really can’t stay❅
-but baby it’s cold outside!!
 ❅I’ve got to go away❅
-buy baby it’s cold outside!!
❅this evening has been..❅
-so happy that you’d drop in
❅..so very nice ❅
-I’ll hold your hands , they’re just like ice
oohh, avete presente quando state camminando in un sentiero con enormi alberi alla vostra destra e alla vostra sinistra? si, questo sfondo mi ricorda il cielo e le nuvole ed è per questo che quando ho visto questo timbro della whimsy stamps ho subito pensato “devo averlo”.
per questo bellissimo challenge ho colorato la mia dolcissima immagine della little darlings stamps con i pastelli e le penne zig wink of stella :)
ho usato tantissimo bianco per dare alla card un effetto neve…a me piace e a te? fammi sapere cosa ne pensi lasciandomi un commentino qui sotto :) grazie mille per le tue gentilissime parole che mi rendono davvero felice :)

Hugs xx