Deep ocean + whimsy GDT


Good evening everyone!
how are you? hope fine :)
today was a so so so hard day at school...i have do 8 hours of lessons and now i'm off :(
Buuut i can't wait to show you my card for the Deep ocean challenge which is Go out today and the theme is...
Laces
wonder, i love it....when we have choose it i have thinked immedialtly to this wide lace...Love it!
sooo my sweet mous from Whimsy stamps...it remember me when, this summer, i have studies so hard for math test :S


here you can see the detail of my handmade embellishments: i have used fimo and some crackle :) i have used some flowers of the same Blu/green and I think the final effect is WONDER :)

 

 And here the other one....and you can see on the top the other ribbon which I have used :)

 

this card partecipe in the:

-Crafty boots challenge: anything goes
-Cupcake craft challenge: back to school
-Crafty Cardmakers: summer holiday memories (i have passed my summer on books and study for math test)
-Die cuts dreams challenges: flowers power
-NettieG's Digital gems: color combo (i have used the aqua, kraft, vanilla and a bit of pink for a more chic effect and the metal embellishment are the two hearts)
stamps & Fun = Create: animals


That's all folks!!
Alberto

Etichette: ,