GDT whiff of joy challenge+ Inky impression challenge



ciao dolcezze!
alcuni giorni fa vi ho detto che sono Guest DT di whiff of joy...
ho recevuto, alcune settimane fa, una e-mail dalla fantastica Jane che mi ha chiesto se volevo essere GDT del challenge whiff of joy per giugno!
il mio compleanno è sato super duper quest'anno!
per il (mio) primo challenge abbiamo un tema bellissimo:
Fra


Hello Sweeties!
Some days ago I have telled to you I'm a guest designer of whiff of joy...
i have receved a mail last weeks from gargerous Jane who ask me If I want to be designer of whiff of joy challenge for june!
my birthday this year was super duper!


 for (my) first challenge we have a beautiful theme:

Strawberries and Cream (reds, pinks, creams, whites)



 so, I think is a very beautiful theme and here is my card:


yes, you see right I love this effect with my new cracklè from tim holtz...
the flowers are a special hand made gift from Raffa (thanks again!) and the paper is a page from my old english copybook! LOL!
 the image is a digi stamp from whiff of joy! 
I like too much the result! 
and here we have the second card of the day!!!
an inky impressions card....I love the effect of this color combo, which is the theme of the new challenge:ù

PINk and AQUA...

this is lili's presend, stamped with my archival ink and colored with distress....all the adges are distressed with my cracklè paint from tim holtz.
with vitage photo distress I have color the gauze and put it on the corner in back
the flowers are from prima and wild orchid craft, the papers are from melissa frances and magnolia, a little shabby chic embellishment from mellissa agin and here is the result! i think perfect for the theme...!


 so, if U want to partecipe at the Inky impression challenge the only rule is respect the theme....you can use the stamp which U prefer!!!
for whiff of joy the reles are respect the theme and use a whiff of joy (pretty) image!

i'm waiting your entries!
hugs, ALberto



Etichette: ,