tickled pink stamps-introducing victorian Lilith


Ciao ancora, a tutti!
oggi,ancora per tickled pink, abbiamo questa troppo carina victorian lolita Lilith che ho colorato con i miei copics!
ho fatto questa esel in verde menta/viola la mia combo di colori preferita
i fiori sono tutti wild orchid and le gemme son da Ying!
ho aggiunto alcune perle e un davvero carino pizzo (dietro l'immagine) e infine ho tagliato un pennino da una carta Graphic45!
 ----
hello again, everyone!
today,again for tickled pink, we have this too pretty victorian lolita lilith which I have colored with my copics!
i have make a easel in mint/purple my favourite color combo
The flowers are all WOC and the gems are from ying!
I have added some pearls and a very cute lace (under the image) for last I have cut a paper from Graphic45 with the pen!


questa card partecipa:
and here i have the other card of the day....a stamping bazaar card:


I've used a fabolous image drawed by Marina, and you can found it in rubber or digital HERE
i've colored this sweetie with my copics.
the stars are a very cute puch, a new puch which I love...the bottons are american craft...
just a orange basic grey paper and the game is over !



HUGS, ALberto

Etichette: ,