Totally Gorjuss #63 DT


Ciao Dolcezze!
Qui c'è la mia prima card per il DT "Totally Gorjuss"
A me piace molto questo challenge e spero che alle altre membre del DT piacciano le mie cards.
grazie mille Annette :)
-----------------------
Hello Sweeties!
Here is My first card for the Totally Gorjuss DT. I really like this challenge and I hope the others team member like my cards. Thank you so much Annette :)


Il tema di questa settimana è "qualcosa di coccoloso" e io ho pensato bene di fare una card per san valentino...Il timbro è stato timbrato da Francy [grazie mille ancora]
----------------------
The theme of this week is "something cuddly" and I have make a San. Valentine Card...The stamp is stamped with love by Francy [thank you again]

PS:for the winner of the challenge there is a special gift, a voucher of 10$ at the simon says stamps shop!!


Hope you like it, Hugs
Albert