Wiff of joy, THANK YOU SADIA

 Ciao ragazze!
Alcuni giorni fa รจ arrivata la speciale busta da sadia con del materiale davvero dolce
mi ha spedito alcune immagini wiff of joy e la ho usata per il challenge wiff of joy con una ricetta come tema:

3 BOTTONI, UN NASTRO, 2 CARTE

ecco la mia card:

 ---------------

hello girls! 
some days ago is arrived a special parcel from Sadia with sume very very sweet stuff
She send me some wiff of joy stamped images and I have used it for the WIFF OF JOY challenge with a recipe like theme:

3 BOTTONS, A RIBBON, 2 PAPERS

here is my card:


Ho coloratiop questa dolce immagine con i miei cari distress e ho aggiunto alcuni stickles (non si vedono nella foto)

---------------------

I have colored this sweet images with my dears distress and I have added some stickles in the image (can't see in this photo)


 

 questi fiori sono Wild orchid crafts, LI AMO!

 ---------------------

 these flowers are from Wild orchid craft, LOVE THEM!


 

this card partecipe:
  1. wiff of joy-recipe
  2. the pixie cottage- for a special girl
  3. simon Says- special challenge for children- (I'm 15 years!)


HUGS, ALberto